Magicpin Flipkart Gift Card Offer : Get Rs1,000 Flipkart Gift Card at Just Rs.940 (6% Off)
Requirement : 50 Magicpin Points (If You Don’t Have Magicpin Points Then Just Upload Some Online Bills & Collect Points)
Magicpin Reffer Code (If Asks) : VEWD8197
2. Open App Login/Signup With Mobile Number & OTP
3. Now Enter Flipkart In The Search Bar and Add Rs.1,000 Gift Card In Cart
4. Now Tick Use Magicpoints & Apply Promocode : MAGICUPI
5. Now Complete The Payment Of Rs.640.5 Using Any UPI
6. Done! Now Use This Gift Card To Shop for Anything On Flipkart
Note : You Can Buy Maximum Of 4 Gift Cards In A Day (Magicpin Limit).
How to Redeem?
- Go to flipkart.com and select the items you want to purchase.
When you are ready to checkout, click “Proceed To Pay”.
- Select the “Pay By Gift Card” option and Enter your 16-digit gift card number and PIN number.
- You can pay the remaining balance amount using other available payment modes.
Validity : Valid for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
Join Our Telegram Channel for All Updates :
Amazon Quiz Answers: CLICK HERE
Flipkart Quiz Answers: CLICK HERE
Terms & Conditions :
- Validity of Vouchers cannot be extended and new Vouchers cannot be provided against the expired / Unused Vouchers.
- Points to remember :
- Maximum of 15 vouchers can be used for a single transaction on Flipkart, post which the user’s account can be blocked.
- Bulk buying is not permitted on Flipkart, and can lead to the user’s account getting blocked.
- Incidental redemption will not be refunded.
- This Flipkart.com E-Gift Voucher(EGV) is issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- The (EGV) can be redeemed online against the sellers listed on www.flipkart.com only.
- EGVs can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as e-Gift Voucher. It can NOT be redeemed against COD (Cash on Delivery) Orders.
- EGVs cannot be used to purchase other EGVs.
- If the order value exceeds the EGV amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking.
- COD (Cash on Delivery) option is not possible for the balance amount.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the EGYV, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same EGV.
- EGV and unused balance of such EGVs will expire 12 Months from the date of issue.
- EGVs cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit but are transferable.
- QwikCilver Solutions and flipkart.com are not responsible if voucher is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- You can combine and use a maximum of 15 (fifteen) vouchers per order. They can be combined with promotional codes.
- QwikCilver Solutions and Flipkart.com assumes no responsibility for the products purchased using the EGVs and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- Validity of EGVs cannot be extended and new EGVs cannot be provided against the expired / Unused Vouchers.
- E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 hours.
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards, E- gift cards and gift vouchers shipped by woohoo.in. Please check the refund policy at www.woohoo.in/faq
for further details.
- To login & view your gift card transaction statement, please click here and go to the tab FlipKart.com.