JioMart : Make Payment Via Paytm Wallet and Get Rs.25-200 Cashback On Minimum Payment Of Rs.300.
Offer Source : CLICK HERE
Shop from Here : CLICK HERE
This Offer Is Valid for All Paytm/Jio Mart Customers, You’ll Get-Random Cashback Amount -Minimum Rs.25 and Maximum Rs.200
Whole Payment Needs To Be Done Using Paytm Wallet, You Can Not Use UPI/Cards/Netbanking So First Add Money In Paytm Wallet Equals To Your Order Amount Then Make Payment and Get Cashback
This Offer is not applicable in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry
Proof (I Got Rs.26 Cashback, Cashback Will Be Credited In Wallet Within 6 Days):
Also Read : Get Flipkart Gift Card At 6% Off Using UPI
Other Terms & Conditions :
- Offer is Valid only once per user during the Offer Period.
- The offer is valid till 26th July 2020 11:59PM at www.jiomart.com of Reliance Retail Limited (“Reliance”).
- On completion of the transaction of Rs.300 or more, the offer needs to be availed under the Cashback & Offers section on the Paytm Homepage, through an Offer virtual Scratch Card, which will be available and visible to all eligible customers within that section on Paytm App.
- The validity of this virtual scratch card is 15 Days, and all eligible customers must use their virtual scratch cards within this time period. After 15 Days of the user receiving the virtual scratch card, it will become unusable.
- Customers will get to know the value of the cashback they have won, after scratching the virtual card within the time period.
- Each reward will be received within 5days of the virtual scratch card usage, after completing the transaction on jiomart.com.
- If you have not completed your KYC, or have breached your monthly wallet limit, instead of cashback, you will receive a Paytm Gift Voucher equivalent to the Cashback amount. This will be visible under your Passbook section on the Paytm app as a separate category.
- Entire amount should be settled using Paytm wallet.
- This Offer is conducted by Paytm and terms and conditions of Paytm will be applicable which is available on the Paytm website/App.
- Reliance do not assume any liability whatsoever arising out of this cashback. Maximum liability of Reliance is limited only to the value of the minimum billing amount of the Offer.
- In no event can the virtual scratch card can be exchanged for cash or clubbed with any other existing offers/promotions.
- Reliance reserves the right, at any time to modify / amend/ withdraw, wholly or in part, any of the terms and conditions of this Offer without prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof and the same shall be binding on the Customer/User at all times.
- Reliance shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations under this Offer caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, epidemic, pandemic, regulation or ordinance of any government or governmental agency, notifications, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
- By participating, receiving and scratching the virtual card, Customer grants to Reliance a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, assignable license to display, publish, announce or refer the details or name (“Material”) in any form, electronic or print manner, venue, media or technology now known or later developed for any and all purposes, including, without limitation, for purposes of trade, advertising, and promotion as Reliance and its licensees or assignees determine, without any further compensation, notification, or permission.
- Reliance reserves its right to display, publish, announce or refer the details or name (“Material”) of any Customer who participate in this Offer in electronic or print media, the Customer who Participate in this Offer hereby unconditionally waives any and all current and future rights in the Material including right to claim against Reliance or its employees.
- By participating in the Offer, the Customer/Participant gives consent to utilize his/her data given by him/her to Reliance for Reliance own marketing purpose.
- In the event it is found that the Customer/Participant has violated any of these terms and conditions of the Offer and/or engaged in any illegal or wrongful acts under applicable laws and regulations for generating successful disbursal, then Reliance shall be at liberty to initiate such action as it may deem fit.
- Any dispute with regard to Product liability, guarantee, warranty and quality of the Products to be purchased under this Offer shall be addressed to the respective Manufacturer/ Brand Owner and Reliance shall not be held responsible for the same. The guarantee and warranty of the Products shall be transferred, as received from the respective Manufacturer/Distributor.
- All disputes are subject to the laws of India and Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction only.
- For detailed Terms and Conditions of this offer, please visit the website/App of Paytm
Join Our Telegram Channel for All Updates :
Amazon Quiz Answers: CLICK HERE
Flipkart Quiz Answers: CLICK HERE